Wednesday 19 October 2016

stop motion task - toe touch


This is my first attempt at making a stop motion puppet touch it's toes, I think the most jarring issue here is that the timing is basically entirely consistent throughout the whole movement, apart from one or two moments on the way back up where the puppet seems to jerk around, from this I learnt that timing was definitely the main issue I needed to work on with this task.


This was a half attempt, since I put timing into practice, but the movement was too fast, however I used this as a practice of timing so it was still valuable to me.


My final attempt in which I took into account my previous errors, I used timing effectively and I staggered body movement to try to create realistic movement, I think whilst obviously not a perfect attempt, far from it, I learnt a lot from this task about the timing and staggering of body movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment