Thursday 22 March 2018

Animation evaluation - Bin kick


These are some rough keyframes I provided for a group project this term, they're a little rough but I'd like to take a look to see how I could improve.

I don't think a lot of these drawings are solid enough to be considered keyframes, even at the best of times I've left things like hands with little visual information making it more difficult for the inbetweener to know how it should look. Shifting volumes are still an issue in my animation as a whole, with body parts sometimes changing quite drastically. This becomes even more obvious when it comes to cleanup phase.

Although on a positive note I think this piece of animation has a fairly good sense of weight, I utilized anticipation and follow through to try to make this action appear more violent then kicking over a bin actually may be to better suit the narrative of the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment